We Offer a FREE 15 minute phone call with the doctor to determine if you qualify for our treatment program. Call the office direct at 480-657-2282 to schedule your FREE consult right now …
What to expect before and at your first appointment.
AZ Neuropathy Centers understands your concerns and we want to help you make your first appointment as easy and positive as possible. Our Patient Representatives are trained to answer any and all of your questions. Call toll-free 1-800-991-6783 for more information.Before your first appointment, consider the most commonly asked questions:
- How much time is spent with the doctor? You should plan for a minimum of one hour with the physician for your initial appointment. Be on time and be prepared by making a list of questions for the physician and bringing that to the appointment. You must have completed all the forms that will be mailed or e-mailed to you following your qualifcation telephone call with the doctor. No patients are accepted without completing the qualifying call. It is important that you are well rested and comfortable and open to dialogue with your physician.
- How important are previous medical records or past tests? Our review of your past medical records (that relate to your condition) and results of past tests is an essential component to your overall evaluation. Also include alternative therapy discussions and their success or failure.
- Is a referral from another physician necessary? No, we are primary providers; however, some HMO’s may require referral.
- What if rescheduling is necessary? Please notify the Center at least 48 hours in advance should you need to reschedule an appointment.
- Is payment expected at the first visit? The first visit fee is $297 and is payable by credit card, cash, check, or money order prior to the scheduling of your first visit. Once paid the appointment will be scheduled. If events occur and you cannot make the time scheduled you must inform the clinic at lest 48 hours in advance or the fee wil be forfeited. No refunds are available if a scheduled appointment is not cancelled at least 48 hours in advance.
- If supplements are suggested as part of the individualized recovery plan, they can be purchased only at the Center because we use Pharmacologic grade products only available to physicians. Should you require ongoing vitamin supplements following completion of your program they can be purchased at most health food stores in the Valley.
On appointment day:
- Allow a minimum of 1 hour with the physician, this should be plenty of time for the screening test.
- Come prepared to give a urine sample.
- Expect a short physical examination by the physician to benchmark your condition and assess the sensitivity of the traditional tender points.
- Lab tests may be ordered based on discussion during the appointment.
Begin feeling hopeful and more optimistic about the steps you’ve taken towards relief!